BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

terça-feira, 4 de agosto de 2009

Immersed in memories

There are some messed up memories in my mind
Things that I have done, things that I've left behind
Things that seemed to be right, even though they were not
Moments on which appeared so many special people in my life
Those memories shape up in my dreams
Again, I have the chance to change it all
I have the chance to face my fears, but
No matter how hard I try, no matter how hard I fight

When I'm getting closer to reach the point
a weightless breathe touch my face as a manner of speaking:
"Wake up! The life goes on".
So I can feel the bitter taste of the day
The rising sun looks like a frontage which hides the true reason
We set ourselves to the pain, laments and suffering
Sometimes we feel pleasured by a bit of prosperity, but
There is always someone to steal it from us
There is always someone who takes advantage of our instants of delights
In such case I get carried away by the
consequences of a world snowed under of lies
Well, what remains me now is to wait
Waiting for the other side of the life where I can hide away
And just live my own memories
With no need to get worried about things that happen around me and
Relish the sweetest lips of eternity.

0 comentários: